Today Josh Hutcherson, or as we like to call him – Peeta, celebrates his 19th birthday! So let’s give him some well deserved birthday wishes! Perhaps also bake him a cake? MTV’s Holllywood Crush has put together a special cake recipe loaded with The Hunger Games humor.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whoops, there’s a fuel shortage. Go to the Hob and trade three loaves of day-old challah bread for a pint of gas.
3. Grease and flour your cake pan.
4. In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. If short on butter, cut with a solution made of equal parts Greasy Sae’s scalp leavings and your own desperate tears of hopelessness.
5. Add eggs and vanilla. While the mixture settles, draw elaborate plans to assassinate President Snow on the back of an old flour sack. Cackle maniacally.
6. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the bowl and mix well. Stir in milk, then pour batter into pan.
7. Stare mournfully out the window toward Katniss Everdeen’s house.
8. Bake your cake for 30 to 40 minutes.
9. Go outside and scare away your enemies with a rolling pin.
Anyone else have other additions to add to this witty recipe?
To read the full article by Hollywood Crush on Josh Hutcherson click here.
[Source: MTV Hollywood Crush]